Saturday, April 27, 2013

Better than no Excitement

Hello most humans and many others,

Well, at least things around here have been more exciting than usual this morning. By saying, "more exciting," I don't necessarily mean good exciting, but it wasn't exactly catastrophic, either. I was lucky that I had a good view of the main event for a change.

Tio Kane had been up working on his project for school, and he was really sleepy. He was coming down the stairs when he stepped on the leg of his pajama pants with his other foot and hurtled down the stairs onto the tile floor. He used a lot of words that I hadn't heard before, even though I've heard a lot of interesting words from Tio Kane. I'm pretty sure I know what the meaning was.

I could also see that Missy Linda's brain was jumping around in her skull because I know she was trying to keep from saying something about how Tio Kane had insisted his pants be made that long when Missy Linda was sewing them for him. She did restrain herself from saying, "See, it was only a matter of time before something like that happened with your pants that long."  I think she's going to have a headache because it is so hard for her to keep her mouth shut!

Missy Linda and Tio Kane decided that his knee may be hurt some, in addition to bruises and a skinned place, but they'll wait a while to see if anything goes wonky. Tio Kane was so sleepy from being up most of the night that he went upstairs to sleep. Missy Linda doesn't think that's necessarily the best thing to do, but it's not the worst thing either. At least he didn't hit his head. Missy Linda always says, "We don't need any more brain damage in this family." I concur.

I'll tell you the rest of the story tomorrow.

No comments: