Saturday, September 10, 2011

Festival Fun


Hello most humans and many others,

Well, I understand that a great time was had by Missy Ryley, Missy Emma, Missy Linda, and Tio Kane at the Asian Moon Festival last evening. Of course, I just get to hear second hand what happened because there was too much other stuff to carry for me to get to go. They had to carry a blanket for sitting on, all the things the girls made, plus all the stuff that was just given away to attendees. That leaves no hands available to tote my nearly weightless self just to sit fetchingly on the blanket. If you remember, I have an Asian outfit that I wore for Chinese New Year, so I would have fit into the spirit of the evening perfectly.

The girls made panda puppets and dragon puppets and fish lanterns. There was a fashion show, Ninja fighting demonstrations, singing, dancing, a dancing Panda, and lion dancers. It all sounds like I would have had a fabulous time! I hear that the girls want to go again next year so I guess I'll have to hope for then.


No comments: